|Windows||Mac OS X11 ¹||Linux2 ²|
|Sistemas Operacionais||Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Window||10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11||Ubuntu 12.x and 14.x (Gnome), Red Hat 5, 6, Open SuSE 13.1, 13.2,Fedora 19, 20 (all 32-bit)|
|Processadores||Intel Core2 Duo CPU
2.XX GHz or AMD
processor (2 GB of RAM
|Intel (512 MB of RAM or more recommended)||Intel or AMD x86|
|Chrome ³||Latest 32-bit/64-bit||Latest 32-bit/64-bit|
|Internet Explorer||7, 8 (32-bit/64-bit), 9 (32-bit/64-bit), 10 (32-bit/64-bit), 11 (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Firefox ³||Última versão||Última versão||Última versão|
|Safari||5, 6, 7, 8|
(1) Joining a Meeting on a Mac
• Starting with Mac OS X 10.7, Apple no longer offers Java as part of the Mac operating system. Since WebEx had previously relied on the Java browser plugin to automatically download the meeting application for first-time users, those who did not have Java installed found it difficult to join a meeting. The dependency on Java has been removed. Instead, the user is asked to install a small plugin that, once installed, handles the rest of the meeting application installation and then starts the meeting.
• When you start or join an event using Event Center for the first time on Safari 6.X and Safari 7, a problem occurs. After you have installed WebEx, Safari requires you to trust the plugin for the site you are attempting to join or start the event from. The page will refresh after that, but you will not join the event. In order to join, go back to the link you originally selected and you will be able to join successfully.
(2) Linux is not supported for Personal Rooms.
(3) Using WebEx on Chrome and Firefox
• Because Chrome will be removing support for NPAPI, a new joining method using a Chrome extension has been provided for using WebEx starting with Chrome 38. When using WebEx for the first time on Chrome, users will be guided through a one-time process to add the extension and update the WebEx application. After the first time, users can join without the extra steps.
• Firefox 64-bit is not supported.